We offer the following services...
OT can help kids with...
- Fine Motor Skills
- Pencil Grip
- Visual Perceptual/Motor Skills
- Preschool / School Readiness Skills
- Body Strengthening
- Sensory Integration Skills
- Attention Difficulties
- Body Awareness
- Processing Skills (visual, auditory, tactile, overall)
- Self Care Skills (getting dressed, tying your shoes, etc.)
- Social Skills
- Auditory Processing Disorders
Speech can help kids with things like...
- Effective communication
- Receptive Language (Following directions, Reading comprehension, Understanding spoken language, etc.)
- Expressive Language (Expressing wants and needs, Speaking in complete sentences, Vocabulary expansion, etc.)
- Pragmatic Language (Appropriate social use of communication, Eye contact, Communication with peers, Turn taking)
- Articulation & Phonology (Improving speech clarity)
- Oral Motor Difficulties / Swallowing Disorders
- Augmentative Communication Needs
- Fluency (stuttering) & Voice Disorders
- Cognition/Executive Functioning (Attention, Problem solving, Reasoning, Organization, Planning)