In response to the COVID-19 pandemic...
In addition to continuing tele-therapy, BlueBird is open for in-clinic treatment and evaluations! We remain committed to your health and the health of our staff. We are taking every precaution possible to keep everyone safe. In addition to more frequent cleanings and hand washings...
- Our waiting room is closed. Check in with the front office when you get here. Tables and chairs are set up outside for you to relax or you may remain in your car during session. Please don’t leave Bluebird as we will need you to come in at the end of the session to get your child. One caregiver may come into the session if desired.
- Adults are required to wear a mask at all times in the clinic. We understand that not all children are able to do so, but they are highly encouraged to wear masks whenever possible. Therapists will be wearing masks during their sessions so please talk to your child about it ahead of time so they are not surprised.
- We will not see any children who are sick. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you know they are sick. Our attendance policy still stands as usual and fees will apply for late cancellations and no shows.
- Contactless payments are available (by tap, telephone, or securely placing credit card on file).
- Tools used during therapy sessions will be kept to a minimum. Toys will be sanitized before reuse.
- Tele-therapy is available. It has been an excellent therapy avenue for many of our clients.